What is Mediation?
Mediation is a voluntary, non-litigious process that is facilitated by a trained neutral Mediator. Mediation is not law, there is no right or wrong, the parties are the decision makers. The Mediator empowers and assist the parties to find a quick and cost-effective manner.
The process is highly confidential and without prejudice, in other words what is said in the room cannot be used in a court of law.
- Impartial and independent mediators
- Help disputing parties to find a common ground
We mediate in various disputes, including but not limited to:
- Commercial disputes
- Rule 41A court applications/actions
- Construction disputes
Our fees are R1,950 per hour*
*Payable before the mediation
What are the benefits of Mediation?
- It is quick and cost effective
- It is not a laborious process like courts
- The parties have the power over the process and its outcome
- Correlation between parties is preserved
- The process is private and confidential
- The Parties decide the outcome